KMyMoney 4.8.0 released
June 14, 2016
KMyMoney version 4.8.0 is now available. This version contains fixes for several bugs, here is a short list:
- Added support for online SEPA transactions
- Added support for import from Weboob
- Improved payee matching when importing transactions
- Supports AqBanking versions 5.5.0 or later
- Updated Brazilian account templates
- When an account cannot be closed, a tooltip explains the reason
- Categories no longer have opening date, which caused annoying errors both during input and while running the consistency check
- Do not inadvertently modify start date of schedules
- Solved rounding problems causing reconciliation to fail and investment transaction to show missing assignments of 0.00
- Fixed some annoying consistency check errors
Thanks to the KDE translation teams the following new translations were added: documentation in Estonian.
For a full list of the changes please check out the changelog. We highly recommend upgrading to 4.8.0.
The KMyMoney Development Team