the BEST Personal Finance Manager for FREE Users, full stop.
How can we help You?
For new users, it is recommended to read the user's manual
. Many frequently asked questions are collected in the FAQ
Should there still be any questions, you should take a look at the
. If you just have a little question you could also use the
- FAQ Here you can find Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have a question that is not answered on this FAQ, please do not hesitate to
post it on the KMyMoney Developers List or KMyMoney Users List and we will try to
get an answer for you as soon as possible.
- User's Manual Here you can visit the documentation to read about all the functions KMyMoney provides, maybe even in your own language.
- Mailing List Do you want to subscribe the KDE mailing list or send an E-Mail to all List
Members of kmymoney.org? Then you are right here.
- Forum In the Forum for KMyMoney it is possible to write about an existing topic or
create a new topic.
- IRC Webchat
- IRC Channel
- Report a Bug Did you find some bugs? Please report them in the KDE Bugtracking System for kmymoney.org
- Suggest a Feature Are you missing some functionality? Please open a wishlist item in the KDE Bugtracking System for kmymoney.org and make sure it is not already listed.
- Userbase Wiki That's the Wiki for the users. The Wiki for the programmers is called
- Recovery key To prevent accidental lockout from your encrypted KMyMoney file you can use the recovery key.